2016年6月21日星期二

The greatest player in the French team

Giroux said: "In the time of missing opportunities, I am very upset. But differ from that criticized one, I try not to show my feelings in front of others, I have been able to do this. After a missed scoring opportunity, I will not give up on themselves, I will keep on fighting. You need to grasp for the next chance to have a correct understanding, as it might appear in the next minute. "perhaps it is this good attitude let Giroux to Fifa 17 Coins goal again and again.

Since the summer of 2012 into the French national team, Giroux has scored 16 goals for the national team, which also makes him become the most efficient striker. In contrast, in the meantime Benzema scored just 12 goals. 

According to statistics, the current national team scoring Giroux efficiency (per 130 minutes into a ball) over the same period of Benzema and Nicolas Anelka, Thierry Henry and David Trezeguet after predecessors, can be described as active players in the "efficiency Emperor. " France coach Didier Deschamps is solid supporters of Giroux: "This is  Fifa Coins definitely just a small number of fans’ behaviors, but those fans are obviously unfair. "

A few days ago, Giroux has said to prove themselves in this tournament: "My brother told me that often the word 'success is only a starting point not the end', this sentence also benefit in the world of football. I will keep working hard to prove my desire of goals. "


The greatest player in the French team to win the first game is Payer, Giroux also praised the performance of  Fifa 17 Points Account his teammates: "He played a perfect game, if we grasp the better opportunity, he may gain 5-6 assists. he has showed the world that he is at another technical level, let us look forward to his next such wonderful play. "

没有评论:

发表评论