2016年4月4日星期一

My friends often joke that it was fate

Prior to joining EA I was actually an expedition leader running overland trips around the world. One of those trips was driving from London to Beijing and back and on the Syria to Pakistan portion of that trip I met my future wife who happened to  Buy Fifa 16 Coins be from Vancouver.

After that trip I worked in Africa for a year, decided I had had enough of sleeping in a tent and ended up moving to Vancouver and getting married. In a local paper I saw an advert for QA testers so I applied and it all went from there. I actually had no idea at that time FIFA was even made in Canada.

My friends often joke that it was fate as my three main passions are football, gaming and travel and they all contributed to me ending up where I am.Speed dominates FIFA 15 and architects like Alonso and Kroos are lost in the action but in PES it is these play-makers that make all the difference. The superstars demand attention on Fifa 16 Coins  the pitch and the 1v1 battles are the best they've ever been in any football game.http://www.fifaeasy.com/Fifa-17-Coins/

没有评论:

发表评论