2016年1月18日星期一

Rooney was born and became famous

Everton in a friendly match lost 1-2 in Villarreal. It is worth mentioning that the game is Duncan Ferguson Memorial Tournament, Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney re-grant Everton shirt, Cheap Fifa 16 Coins participate Idol contest.

Rooney was born and became famous in Everton, 2005 move to Manchester United, the return by the Everton fans for the warm welcome. Rooney said: "Duncan Ferguson is my childhood idol, when I entered the first team, he always encouraged me, helped me and take care of me except to attend the Memorial, I can not think of a better way to pay tribute to this. Bit idol. "

Ferguson replied: "Rooney will effortlessly into the VIP Fifa 16 Coinsfirst team, is such a top player he started very shy, but quickly played fast I believe he has been observing and studying the older players.! But he is also a top player. "43-year-old Duncan Ferguson effectiveness Everton twice, for a total in effect for 10 years, is currently the team first team coach. Fifa 16 Coins To read more football news from .

http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论